Where: Bert Adams Campgrounds
Directions to Bert Adams
When: October 11 to 13, 2019
Spooky-Ree is a fall themed weekend filled with a fall festival, creepy-crawly nature show, pumpkin decorating, archery, BBs, s’mores and a campfire. The highlight of the weekend is the Trick-or-Treating Trail for all Scouts and an extra spooky haunted trail for the older Scouts and adults.
Bring out the whole family: Cub Scouts, big brothers and sisters, little brothers and sisters, cousins, etc. Everyone is welcome to come out to camp and enjoy the beautiful fall weather at Bert Adams Scout Camp! Siblings of Cub Scouts can participate in almost all of the activities. Shooting Sports is only available for Cub Scouts and Cub Scout age siblings, First Grade and up.
- Fall Festival– Featuring inflatables, games and face painting!
- BB Shooting– Take aim at our shooting range.
- Bows & Arrows– Can you hit the bull’s eye?
- Slingshots– Grab a “wrist rocket” and see if you can hit the target!
- Pumpkins– Every Scout and sibling gets a pumpkin! 2nd graders and youngers decorate their pumpkins and 3rd graders and older can carve with adult supervision.
- Creepy Crawly Nature Show– Learn about the things that go bump in the night (aka. spiders, snakes).
- Guided Nature Hike– Camp staff will guide you on a trail to see wildlife, plant life, and explore our ecosystem.
- Scavenger Hunt– Explore our camp and see how many items you can find.
- Council Fire– Make s’mores and learn about Cub Scout summer camps!
- Campfire– Experience a real Scout campfire program in the huge amphitheatre.
- Trick-or-Treat Trail– Put on your costume and Trick-or-Treat on our slightly spooky trail.
- Haunted Trail– A slightly spook trail for Scouts and sibling 3rd grade and younger.
- Super Haunted Trail– The most haunted trail that is complete with a ghost pirate ship, cemetery, and zombies! Recommended for Scouts and siblings 3rd grade and older.
- Cub Mobile Racing – Sponsored by NAPA AutoCare Atlanta. Feel the thrill and excitement of racing our Cub Mobiles!
(Required for each and every family member. Make sure to make a copy, front and back, of all insurance cards and attach to the form.)